Friday, October 14, 2016

► Khmer Remix Dance Club 2016 | Best Remix Song Mix by Dy bek,DJz Aaron SZ,Dom Long Mi,PSN...

{All of us|We all} listen to sad {tunes|tracks|music} to soothe our {thoughts|heads|brains} while we are {emotions|thoughts} lonely and sad. {These types of|These kinds of} songs not only {discuss|reveal|talk about} our sorrow but also give us comfort to the agony and pain we feel inside. {We|I actually|My spouse and i} favor listening to {unfortunate|unhappy|miserable} songs {once i is|after i is|while i is} hurt and {seem like|feel as if|think that} my soul is desperate in pain that I {cannot|are unable to|should not} express to someone {besides|apart from|aside from} myself.

{Amongst|Between} the many sad {tunes|tracks|music} that I find {well worth|worthy of|worthwhile} {hearing is|playing is} "Goodbye My Love' by James Blunt". This kind of song has amazing {words|words of the tune|song}, music {also to|and} top {everything|all of it|all this}, a great music online video. It shows the {breaking|dividing|busting} up of {an excited|an ardent|a keen} relationship where two {enthusiasts|fans|addicts} who were inseparable before have now parted {credited|scheduled|anticipated} to some unknown reason. The song is about bidding goodbye to the loved one in {truth|reality|simple fact} it is {packed with} profound passion, desire and {yearning|wishing|desire} for the lover who is going away, {departing|giving|going out of} behind memories of a wonderful relationship. The {vocalist is|performer is|musician is} lamenting {within the|above the|in the} love of his life who he knows {he could be|he's|he can} not going to see {any longer|any more|ever again}.Khmer Remix 2016

'Iris' by Goo Plaything is yet another {unfortunate|unhappy|miserable} song that sweeps {me personally|myself} off whenever I {pay attention|listen closely|hear} to it. When {We are|I actually is|My spouse and i is} sad and {nothing at all|little or nothing} seems to go right I listen to fantastic song. The words 'I don't want the world to see me cause I don't {feel that} {they will|might|the can} understand' touch my {center|cardiovascular|cardiovascular system} each time and i also listen to the track {again and again|repeatedly|time and time again}. The {track|music|tune} takes you deep in your imagination to {conceal|cover} yourself from the {globe|soil|ground}, where you are all alone with you {as well as your|along with your|plus your} thoughts that {no-one|no person} {hinder|affect|impact}.

Another one of my all time sad {track|music|tune} favorites is the {strike|reach} song by Backstreet {Males|Kids|Young boys} - 'Show Me the Meaning {to be|penalized} Lonely'. This kind of is one heart-tearing {track|music|tune} which I first {believed|paid attention to} when my best good friend passed away in a car crash. It has always brought tears to my own eyes while the memories of {my buddy|my pal|my good friend} flashed through my {brain|head}. {With|Including} times when {We|I actually|My spouse and i} experience a loss of loved one or {a buddy|a pal|an associate} or when my beloveds are distant to {me personally|myself}, I put on this song and lose {personally|me personally|me} completely in it.

{Damaged|Busted|Cracked} Strings - James Morrison ft. Nelly Furtado is yet another sad {track|music|tune} that speaks of {damaged|busted|cracked} relationships. The song {is all about|is around|is approximately} two lovers who are breaking up and they want {to keep|to carry|to support} {the other person} for the last time before saying good time. {They may be|They can be|They are really} singing to {the other person} the memories of their beautiful relationship {nevertheless they|nonetheless they} both know it is actually {past due|overdue|later} to make things right now. Broken Strings is a wonderfully written {unfortunate|unhappy|miserable} song and is being sung by two great {performers|vocalists} all times, James Morrison and Nelly Furtado who happen to be {my personal favorite|the best}

No comments:

Post a Comment